This document provides details about the Apache Geronimo installation and planning. Here you will find information about prerequisite software for Geronimo, where to download Geronimo from, how to customize the installation to use custom ports other than the defaults and how to start/stop Geronimo.
This document is organized in the following sections:
- Installing prerequisite software includes topics on what you will need before using Geronimo distributions.
- Getting and installing Geronimo includes topics on where to download and how to install differenct Geronimo distributions.
- Initial configuration includes topics on general configurations you need to know before starting a Geronimo server.
- Starting and stopping the server includes topics on how to start and shutdown the server in different ways: graphic interface or command line interface.
- Running Geronimo includes topics on how to run the server in different situations or different platforms.