Apache Geronimo Board Report
Apache Geronimo is an open source server runtime that integrates the best open source projects to create Java/OSGi server runtimes that meet the needs of enterprise developers and system administrators.
- Work done on providing Servlet 3.1 API and Batch API specification jars.
- A few bugs were reported and fixed.
- No new releases since June 2013.
- The traffic on the user mailing list was low but steady.
- No new PMC members. The last new PMC member was added in March 2013.
- No new committers. The last new committer was added in March 2013.