Apache Geronimo Board Report
Apache Geronimo is an open source server runtime that integrates the best open source projects to create Java/OSGi server runtimes that meet the needs of enterprise developers and system administrators.
- Released XBean 3.15 on November 8th, 2013
- Released XBean 3.16 on November 20th, 2013
- Released geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec on December 9th, 2013
- Released geronimo-jbatch_1.0_spec on December 5th, 2013
- Work continued on providing or improving Java EE 7 -related specification jars
- A few bugs were reported and fixed.
- The traffic on the user mailing list was low but steady.
- No new PMC members. The last new PMC member was added in March 2013.
- No new committers. The last new committer was added in March 2013.