Apache Geronimo Board Report
Apache Geronimo is an open source server runtime that integrates the best open source projects to create Java/OSGi server runtimes that meet the needs of enterprise developers and system administrators.
- Overall development activity (commits, JIRA, dev mailing list traffic) was low.
- Some work being done on Java EE 7 specification jars.
- The traffic on the user mailing list was low.
- No new PMC members. The last new PMC member was added in March 2013.
- No new committers. The last new committer was added in March 2013.