Apache and Open Office are present each year at FOSDEM, at the end of january each year in Brussels.
And some Apache Maven team members living near Brussels take that opportunity to meet and have a good beer
- friday afternoon:
- Make a clear target for Maven 3.6.1 and Maven 3.7.0. The latter has focus on wrapper, updated plugin defaults, warning for versionless plugins.
- Investigate effect of automarking packaging-plugins as extensions (can they interfere with lifecycle and now not?)
- Plan session with Adam Bien and Sebastian Dasscher to share ideas for best practices JavaEE development and Maven.
- saturday 11h: BoF with JavaFX Johan Vos on exec-maven-plugin improvement request
- saturday 15h: BoF with Alan Bateman and Stuart Marks regarding user.dir / https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54366277/file-exists-sometimes-wrong-on-windows-10-with-java-8-191
CfP: https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002482.html (1st of December 2016 - Call for Paper Closed)
We should probably try to join the LibreDinner as well.