Welcome to the Apache Roller Wiki, providing additional information about the blog server.
Please see the main website for Apache Roller downloads and main documentation.
Here on the wiki we have:
- How to build Apache Roller from source code
- How to Contribute to Apache Roller
- Developer's Resources - guides and presentations about Roller development
And links to non-Apache websites with useful and interesting Roller resources:
- Apache Roller 4.0 Beginners Guide - by Alfonso Romero (Packt Publishing 2009)
- Better Blogging with Apache Roller - blog article by Glen Mazza (May 2013)
- Hosting an Apache Roller blog on Red Hat OpenShift - blog article by Glen Mazza (December 2013)
- X-Ray - Blog statistics/analytics generator by Adam Bien, focus of his book (May 2011)
- Apache Roller Extras - Additional template themes (screenshots) and plugins not bundled with the standard Roller download.
- Apache JSPWiki Plugin for Roller 5.1 - By Dave Johnson, allows for using JSPWiki syntax with Roller blog entries.
- RollerCage - Captcha plugin for Roller comments by Alex Trezvy, using Cage library.
- Vagrant-Roller - By Edd Grant, automates installation of Roller on a VM using Vagrant and Ansible.
- RollerSetup - Ant script by Kohei Nozaki that handles supplemental Roller installation tasks.