June Board Report (Submitted 08-Jun-13)
Apache Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
Good activity level overall, contributions from different people continue.
Three new committers:
Robert Munteanu, Daniel Klco, Stefan Egli
- New Release: Apache Sling Form Based Authentication Handler 1.0.4 (May 27th, 2013)
- New Release: Apache Sling Scripting JSP 2.0.28 (May 16th, 2013)
- New Releases: Apache Sling Servlets Post 2.3.0, Apache Sling JCR Resource 2.2.8 (May 10th, 2013)
- New Releases: Apache Sling API 2.4.2, Apache Parent POM 16 (May 3rd, 2013)
- New Releases: Apache Sling Tenant 1.0.0, Apache Sling Security 1.0.4, and Apache Sling javax.activation 0.1.0 (April 26th, 2013)
- New Releases: Apache Sling API 2.4.0, Apache Sling Bundle Resource Provider 2.1.2, Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.1.2, Apache Sling JCR Resource 2.2.6, Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.0.6, Apache Sling Servlets Resolver 2.2.4, Apache Sling Engine 2.2.8, and Apache Sling Auth Core 1.1.2 (April 18th, 2013)
- Website has moved to Apache CMS
- Dist folder has moved to svn
Project Branding is tracked in SLING-2696.