The old lucene-solr.git repository is read-only and any existing Pull Request will need to be re-created in the new lucene.git or solr.git repository.
Please consider using this https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/PRs.md instructions instead of the non-tested ones below (which require you to setup a fork of the new repo first.
Alternative approaches (NOTE TESTED)
You need to know your fork's repository and branch name
- Go to your existing PR in Lucene-Solr GitHub, (e.g. https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/2466)
- Identify the name of your fork's repository and branch name right below the PR title (e.g. cominvent:silly-pr)
Alternative #1 - Quickly construct the URL
- Lucene: Example for an imaginary fork "myfork" and a branch "mybranch" against the new lucene repo (replace myfork:mybranch with your actual values):
- Solr: Example for an imaginary fork "myfork" and a branch "mybranch" against the new solr repo (replace myfork:mybranch with your actual values)::
Once on that page, click the "Create pull request" button if all looks good.
Alternative 21 - point and click method:
- Go to the new target GitHub page for either Solr (https://github.com/apache/solr) or Lucene (https://github.com/apache/lucene)
- Click the "Pull requests" tab
- Cilck the button "New pull request"
- Click the link "compare across forks"
- Select your own fork repository in the "head repository" dropdown, and then your branch in the "compare" dropdown. Leave the base repository and base as-is
- Click "Create pull request" if all looks good