Solr 3.3 was released June 2011
If you found a link to this page in some documentation, it was placed there to alert you to the fact that it described a feature that was first introduced in the Solr 3.3 release.
Solr 3.3 Release Highlights
- Grouping / Field Collapsing
- A new, automaton-based suggest/autocomplete implementation offering an
order of magnitude smaller RAM consumption.
- KStemFilterFactory, an optimized implementation of a less aggressive
stemmer for English.
- Solr defaults to a new, more efficient merge policy (TieredMergePolicy).
See http://s.apache.org/merging for more information.
- Important bugfixes, including extremely high RAM usage in spellchecking.
- Bugfixes and improvements from Apache Lucene 3.3