This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Items that are required for optimal operation of SpamAssassin
- internal_networks - especially for ISPs with mail submission MTAs, this is essential to avoid false positives on customer mail
Items that are *not* required but beneficial
- use_bayes - to turn on and off the Bayesian subsystem entirely
- rewrite_header, add_header - These options affect the way messages are tagged as spam or non-spam. This makes it easy to identify incoming mail.
- ok_locales - If you expect to receive mail in non-ISO-8859 character sets (ie. Chinese, Cyrillic, Japanese, Korean, or Thai) then set this.
- dns_available - specify if DNS is available for network testing (accepts: yes, no, test).
Items that are often tweaked but unnecessary
- required_hits - set the score required for SpamAssassin to flag a message as spam (default 5).