This page shows a list of sites/services which take advantage of Apache UIMA to manage unstructured information:
- Averbis Extraction Platform - is a product based on the UIMA framework; the Averbis Extraction Platform makes extensive usage of the UIMA-AS scaleout functionalities
- Behemot - open source platform for large scale document processing
- clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) - a UIMA pipeline with natural language components specifically built for processing clinical narrative text which describe patient-physician encounters
- DeepQA - a computer system that can directly and precisely answer natural language questions
- DKPro Core - an open source collection of software components for natural language processing (NLP) based on the Apache UIMA framework.
- Fraunhofer Smart Semantics - components for semantic extensions
- IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search - search and analytics platform
- JulieLAB NLP Toolsuite - tools for natural language processing
- LanguageWare - a linguistic platform
- Luxid - text analytics engine, winner of 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Semantic Technology Solution
- SAP Netweaver Cloud powered by HANA
- SemanticV - concept aware information tools
SemaSuite - is a text analysis solution for different semantic use cases (e.g. e-mail avoidance in customer service, discovery of up selling potentials or to improve data for content management systems and other information retrieval tasks)
- TTC TermSuite - UIMA application for terminology extraction and alignment from comparable corpora developed by the TTC project consortium
- U-Compare - an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework.
- uimaFIT - an open source library that provides factories, injection, and testing utilities for UIMA
- uimaFIT has is now part of the Apache UIMA project!
- uima-fr.org - a French-speaking web portal about UIMA which counts a discussion list, a feed aggregator and a repository of UIMA NLP resources available under open license
- Watson - Jeopardy! challenger Watson runs on top of the UIMA framework, and uses UIMA-AS as its scaleout infrastructure
Feel free to add more items to the list!