This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Select Manage Images from the left navigation menu
- Select the Create / Update an Image radio button and click Submit
- Select the base environment from which you would like to build your new image
- If you would like to start making the new image immediately, select Now. Otherwise, select Later and select a time in the future.
- The duration of the imaging reservation will be 8 hours and cannot be extended.
- If you selected Now and the environment is available, the estimated wait time will be displayed.
- Click Create Imaging Reservation to start
- Once the Connect! button is displayed on the Current Reservations page, click it to view connection information
- Additional Steps for Windows Images
- Additional Steps for Linux Images