Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Select Manage Images from the left navigation menu
- Select the Create / Update an Image radio button and click Submit
- Select the base environment from which you would like to build your new image
- If you would like to start making the new image immediately, select Now. Otherwise, select Later and select a time in the future.
- The duration of the imaging reservation will be 8 hours and cannot be extended.
- If you selected Now and the environment is available, the estimated wait time will be displayed.
- Click Create Imaging Reservation to start
- Once the Connect! button is displayed on the Current Reservations page, click it to view connection information
- Additional Steps for Windows Images
- Additional Steps for Linux Images