- HTTP at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/
svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk
- WebDAV at webdav://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/
- a web UI on SVN history via this ViewVC view
- UsingBugzilla: What to watch out for when using SpamAssassin's bug tracker.
- DevBookmarks: some good bookmarks for SA developers and contributors.
- NextRelease: Might contain a schedule for the next release.
- VotingProcedure: We follow the ASF way of doing things like this.
- ReleasePolicy (draft): We follow the ASF way here too.
- DevelopmentMode: The difference between C-T-R and R-T-C, etc.
- ProjectRoles: Users, Contributors, Committers, PMC members
- SecurityPolicy: what happens when someone finds a vulnerability in SA
- ContinuousTesting: our continuous testing system
Patches and Coding
- CodingStyle: some tips on how we format our code.
- AboutClas: information on the Apache Contributor License Agreement.
- DownloadFromSvn: How to download the latest version of SpamAssassin from Subversion.
- RuleDevelopment: some notes on rule development.
- ManualRuleUpdates: how to manually put out a rule update
- DisableAutoRuleUpdates: how to disable automatic rule updates
- AutoRuleUpdates: how automatic sa-update update package generation works
- InfraNotes: notes on our infrastructure at the ASF and elsewhere, and adminning it
- InfraNotes2017: notes on our new ASF infrastucture
- RsyncConfig: How rsync is setup, how to add new accounts, etc.
- OpenInfraIssues: active bugs/requests we have open with the ASF infrastructure team
- MassCheckSlave: how to set up a new mass-check slave server
Stuff about scoring
- TenFoldCrossValidation: How to test the accuracy of the scoring system
- NightlyMassCheck: How to run nightly mass-check runs to help with rule scoring
- RescoreMassCheck: How to generate a new score-set (the big mass-check run)
- MassesOverview: Overview of the scripts in the SpamAssassin masses folder
- BayesStopList: information about the default Bayes "words to skip", and how they were chosen
- MailManglingInTheField: Information about known ways a mail message can be changed in transit.
- The SpamAsassin public corpus: an old collection of hand-filtered ham and spam for testing GA work, developing new filter techniques, and benchmarking filters.
- GTUBE: the Generic Test For Unsolicited Bulk Email.
- Package Building: RPM's, etc.
Historical information relating to the Incubation process
- IncubatorToDo: To-do list for moving out of the Apache Incubator
- ClaVettingProcess: How we tracked down code owners in order to relicense and the resolution of the process