Meeting Thursday (biweekly) at 7:00 PM IST.
May 6th, 2020
Attendees: Aditya Sharma, Aishvarya Pathak, Aishwary Shrivastava, Dikpal Kanungo, Kaustubh Choudhary, Kirti Arora, Pranay Pandey, Priya Sharma, Rahul Chohal, Saurabh Jain, Saurabh Tiwari, Swapnil M Mane, Vaibhav Jain
To look into the preparations of the 9th May Webinar
- We need a plan to share it further.
- Sourabh has shared the event to GDG Indore, its waiting for being moderated
- We can share the event information with the same content on Whatsapp as well with the interested people
- Aishwarya Pathak will be sharing the event with GDG Tushar and Savvy
- The audience must be notified to ask questions chat and not on voice
- The answers will be given by Aditya, Swapnil, and Priya
- Send a confirmation mail and message on the phone to the registered audience
- Send a reminder mail and message at 9:30 am on 9th May
April 29th, 2020
Attendees: Aditya Sharma, Aishvarya Pathak, Aishwary Shrivastava, Dikpal Kanungo, Kaustubh Choudhary, Kirti Arora, Priya Sharma, Rahul Chohal, Saurabh Jain, Saurabh Tiwari, Swapnil M Mane, Vaibhav Jain
The agenda is to discuss the status of tasks targeted at the webinar on 9th May. Task such as:
- Social Media Marketing
- Collecting contact data of the target audience
- Understanding the Webinar tool
- A final discussion of the time, and duration of the webinar
- Make social media pages and use the platforms to do various types of discussions
- Aditya and Kaustubh will work on a google form for the current ALC members and aspiring ALC members to know their area of interest for contributions
9th May Webinar
- We have created ALC initiative groups on linkedin and facebook and sent requests to all the alc members.
- The webinar PPT is ready
- It will be a single day single hour event
- The topics will be:
- Open Source Initiative
- ASF and the Apache way
- Prepare a Registration form for the audience to collect their contact information for future events
- Will share the session info on Social Media: post the form to personal linkedin and facebook pages
- The event will be open to everyone from any locality
- We will invite people via email
- The Social media team can prepare the invitation emails.
- We will need a coordinator for managing the event
April 22nd, 2020
Attendees: Aakash Jain, Aditya Sharma, Kaustubh Choudhary, Kirti Arora, Pranay Pandey, Priya Sharma, Rahul Chohal, Saurabh Jain, Saurabh Tiwari, Vaibhav Jain
The agenda is to get an update on the status of:
- Event proposal to be shared with ComDev PMC for review
- Presentation for 9th May Webinar
- ALC Indore page on Facebook
- The event proposal is completed. After a 1st review, it will be finalized and further shared with ComDev PMC
- The social media page has been shared in the group.
- The outline of the PPT is ready. It needs to be reviewed and updated accordingly
April 15th, 2020
Attendees: Swapnil M Mane, Aditya Sharma, Aishvarya Pathak, Dikpal Kanungo, Kaustubh Choudhary, Pranay Pandey, Priya Sharma, Rahul Chohal, Saurabh Tiwari, Vaibhav Jain, Kirti Arora, Saurabh Jain, Aishwary Shrivastava
- Planning for the ALC Indore’s 1st Webinar
- Planning for the future mini-conference event
- CDAC event
- ALC ALC Indore’s 1st Webinar
- The finalized date for the event is 9th May 2020
- The session will be on Open Source and ASF Awareness
- The ALC Indore team will work on the event proposal that will be shared with ComDev PMC for review.
- Mini-conference Event - Postponed
- The tentative date of the event was 9th May 2020
- The event is postponed as of now due to COVID-19 situation
- ALC Indore is in the process of communicating Open Source Enthusiasts in Indore circle and invite them for open participation in mini-conference event
- The date will be finalized after lockdown is raised
- CDAC Event - Postponed
- CDAC is postponed due to COVID-19 situation
- The date will be rescheduled post lockdown
- ALC meetings
- The meeting will be held biweekly on usual days i.e. on Wednesday at 07:00 PM IST.
- However until 9th May, the day of the webinar, the meetings will be held weekly on Wednesdays at 07:00 PM IST to keep the team updated on a regular basis. The next weekly meeting is scheduled for 22nd April.