Lucene.Net is a port of the Lucene search engine library, written in C# and targeted at .NET runtime users. Lucene.Net has three primary goals:
- Maintain the existing line-by-line port from Java to C#, fully automating and commoditizing the process such that the project can easily synchronize with the Java Lucene release schedule.
- High-performance C# search engine library.
- Maximize usability and power when used within the .NET runtime. To that end, it will present a highly idiomatic, carefully tailored API that takes advantage of many of the special features of the .NET runtime.
Planning / Ideas
- Lucene.Net 3.0.3 - Nearing Release
- Lucene.Net 3.6 - Planning
- Lucene.Net 4.x
- Lucene.Net PCL - Planning
- Road Map
- Chris Currens <ccurrens AT apache DOT org>
- DIGY <digydigy AT gmail DOT com>
- Michael Herndon <mherndon AT wickedsoftware DOT net>
- Prescott Nasser <pnasser AT apache DOT org>
- Scott Lombard <lombardenator AT gmail DOT com>
- Sergey Mirvoda <sergey AT mirvoda DOT com>
- Troy Howard <thoward37 AT gmail DOT com>
- Itamar Syn-Hershko <synhershko AT apache DOT org>
- Simon Svensson < sisve AT devhost DOT se >