Submitted to board@ on July 12th, 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- Sling graduated on June 17th, 2009.
- Transition has completed smoothless. Thanks to Jukka and JoeS for their support.
- Ian Boston was added as a committer.
- Sling Commons MIME type support 2.1.0-incubator has been released as of May, 18th, 2009.
- Mike Mueller with the help of community members has started reorganizing and greatly enhancing the documentation on the site.
- Sling Parent POM 6 has been released as of July, 3rd, 2009.
Licensing and other issues