Submitted to board@ on September 16th, 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- No new committers since the last (August) report.
- Vidar Ramdal presented Sling at the JavaZone conference in Oslo on September 9th.
- Felix Meschberger will present Sling as part of the Content Track at ApacheCon US.
- Carsten Ziegeler is presenting Sling at the WJAX in November in Munic.
- Apache Sling API 2.0.6 has been released.
- Apache Sling Repository API Bundle 2.0.4 has been released.
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues