Submitted to board@ June, 14th 2010
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- Much activity around adding multiple JCR Workspace for request processing
- Working towards a major Sling release, tentatively called Sling 6
- Felix Meschberger talked on "Server Side OSGi with Apache Sling" at Jazoon '10 in Zurich
- Sling Parent POM 9
- Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6
- Sling Maven Launchpad Plugin 2.0.6
- Sling Launchpad Base 2.2.0
- Sling Commons OSGi 2.0
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues