Submitted to board@ December, 13th 2010
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- Added Mike Müller to the PMC (2010/09/20)
- Added Michael Duerig as a Committer (2010/11/29)
- Initial Content and Servlet Maven Archetypes (2010/10/19)
- Apache Sling Parent POM 10 (2010/12/13)
- Apache Sling Commons Classloader 1.2.2 (2010/12/13)
- Apache Sling API 2.2.0 (2010/12/13)
- Apache Sling Adapter 2.0.8 (2010/12/13)
- Apache Sling JCR Classloader 3.1.4 (2010/12/13)
- Website documentation is steadily improving
- Project Website Basics: done
- Project Naming And Descriptions: done
- Website Navigation Links: partial
- Open Question regarding "License" link
- Trademark Attributions: done
- Attribution on footer of each page
- Logos and Graphics: open
- TM missing from all Logos
- Project Metadata: done
Licensing and other issues