Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
This board report is the first one since ACE graduated as a TLP.
* December 11th, 2011: ACE 0.8.1-incubator
* Several ACE committers were present at ApacheCon NA 2011 and we had
multiple talks/training sessions.
* We are structuring the community after the graduation (PMCs, PMC
* Some informal discussions started during the ApacheCon in order to
identify relationship between ACE and others projects (Karaf (already
started), Archiva, Whirr, etc).
* We are now focusing on the first TLP release.
* Work on the resources (website, documentation, etc) will start soon
to promote ACE as a TLP and give more information to the users.
Changes in committers/PMC members:
* None so far after establishing the project as a TLP.
* No concerns, our PMC of 8 has 6 different unique organizations.
* No issues.
* As part of the website migration, we will double check
* Discussing the design of a "Powered by Apache ACE" logo.
* Working with infra to migrate everything, going well: