Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
This board report is the fourth one since ACE graduated as a TLP, and
from now on we're switching to a report every three months.
* December 11th, 2011: ACE 0.8.1-incubator
* Lots of activity in the form of patches, new features, etc.
* We are now working towards the first TLP release.
Changes in committers/PMC members:
* We welcomed two new committers: Jan Willem Janssen and
Bram de Kruijff.
* No concerns, we have 10 committers that work for 7 different
* No issues.
* We should still make sure we conform to the trademark policy
with our new site CMS based site.