Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* December 11th, 2011: ACE 0.8.1-incubator
* Accepted patches that improve our cloud support.
* Reworking the build structure to support Bndtools.
* Lots of work done to improve stability and increase performance.
* We are working towards the first TLP release.
Changes in committers/PMC members:
* We welcomed a new committer: Paul Bakker.
* No concerns, we have 11 committers that work for 7 different
* No issues.
* No issues. Trademark policy issues reported last time should have been resolved.