Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* June 17th, 2013: ACE 1.0.0 release.
* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 months: 94 msgs
(previous 3 months: 98 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 months: 56
(previous 3 months: 120)
* We are in progress of creating a new release for ACE.
* Work on enabling baselining support in preparation of the release.
* Large performance improvements after extensive profiling.
* Reviewed and closed a lot of issues.
* Continuous Automated Deployment with Apache ACE
at ApacheCon NA 2014, April 8th