Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* April 22nd, 2014: ACE 2.0.1 release.
* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 months: 38 msgs
(previous 3 months: 85 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 months: 45
(previous 3 months: 353)
* Fixes to the baselining support in the build.
* Fixes to command line arguments of launcher.
* Improvements of the shell (new commands) and OBR (more robust).
* Community provided "getting started" article added to ACE website.
* Old-mentor (NiclasH) provided a patch for shutdown hooks and a script
to run our launcher as a daemon.
* Tutorial (by PaulB) at JavaOne featuring ACE: "What's up with
* Tutorial (by PaulB) at JDD Krakow featuring ACE: "Practical
introduction to OSGi" 
* Some patches received from the community. Monitoring contributors to
see if they continue to contribute.
* Upcoming session at ApacheCon EU: "Continuous automated deployment
with Apache ACE" (by JanWillemJ and MarcelO)