Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* April 22nd, 2014: ACE 2.0.1 release.
* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 months: 34 msgs
(previous 3 months: 38 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 months: 145
(previous 3 months: 45)
* User reports with questions and issues about scripting.
* Questions from committers at Apache Celix about interoperability.
* Metatype and UI (making resource processors manageable)
* Presentation about "Provisioning the Internet of Things" by Paul
Bakker and Sander Mak at JFokus. 
* Another contribution by NiclasH (shell command for logging).
* Sizeable update to the ACE website, restructuring and updating the