Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* April 22nd, 2014: ACE 2.0.1 release.
* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 (jul-sep) months: 19 msgs
(previous 3 months: 37 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 (jul-sep) months: 10
(previous 3 months: 42)
* Upgraded the build to the latest Bndtools version.
* Apache ACE (and Apache Celix) featured in presentations at the
Smart Systems Conference:
* Apache ACE featured at ApacheCon Core Europe:
* Provisioning the IoT at DevNation featured Apache ACE:
* Upcoming presentations at JavaOne:
CON2106 - Provisioning the IoT
CON7034 - Microservices for the IoT
* Some discussions about relay servers and Apache Celix integration.
Traffic on the mailing lists is still relatively slow. As a community
we should push for a new release and try to get some new committers
involved by actively engaging them.