Submitted to board@ on December, 11th 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- New committer: Justin Edelson.
- Felix Meschberger presented Sling as part of the Content Track at ApacheCon US.
- Carsten Ziegeler presented Sling at the WJAX in November in Munic.
- Ian Boston presented Sling to and ran 1 day workshops with the Sakai Community at the 10th Sakai Conference in Boston, MA, US and the 3rd AuSakai Conference in Bathurst, NSW, AU.
- Sling Users and Developers lists are now also archived on Nabble.
- Apache Sling Parent POM 8
- Apache Sling Launchpad Base 2.1.0
- Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0
- Apache Sling JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0
- Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.0.8
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP 2.0.8
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6
- Apache Sling Commons HTML 1.0.0
- Apache Sling Commons Compiler 1.0.0
- Apache Sling JCR Compiler 1.0.0
- Apache Sling JCR Prefs 1.0.0
- Apache Sling Scripting Java 1.0.0
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues