- Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- Following our last release we are answering some questions and
fixing bugs. Progress was slow over the summer holidays.
## Health report:
- The current release seems pretty stable. There are some ongoing
discussions about extending ACE.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 11 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Bram de Kruijff on Mon Jul 08 2013
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 12 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Bram Pouwelse at Thu Feb 25 2016
- February 9th, 2016: ACE 2.1.0 release.
## Mailing list activity:
- 75 subscribers (up 0 in the last 3 months):
- 32 emails sent to list (3 in previous quarter)
- 73 subscribers (up 3 in the last 3 months):
- 6 emails sent to list (12 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 9 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 7 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months