- Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to centrally manage and
distribute modular software components, configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi
based and related target systems.
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- Following our last release we are answering some questions and fixing bugs. Progress was
slow over the summer holidays. There are a couple of off-list discussions about future
work for ACE. Through a back-channel we've received word that ACE is also running on a
private cloud, we're reaching out to the people behind it to see if they are interested
to spread the word on how they did this.
## Health report:
- The current release seems pretty stable. There are still some ongoing discussions about
## PMC changes:
- Currently 11 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 2 months
- Last PMC addition was Bram de Kruijff on Mon Jul 08 2013
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 12 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 2 months
- Last committer addition was Bram Pouwelse at Thu Feb 25 2016
- February 9th, 2016: ACE 2.1.0 release.
## Mailing list activity:
- 75 subscribers (up 0 in the last 2 months):
- 0 emails sent to list (32 in previous quarter)
- 73 subscribers (up 3 in the last 2 months):
- 0 emails sent to list (6 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 1 JIRA tickets created in the last 2 months
- 0 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 2 months