- Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to centrally manage and
distribute modular software components, configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi
based and related target systems.
- Last time, the board asked us to clarify a couple of things:
- We mentioned there were off-list discussions about future work.
These were informal discussions between some committers, but nothing came out
that was worth sharing. In hindsight we could have omitted this from the report.
We are obviously aware that any decisions need to be made on the list.
- It was mentioned that activity was low, asking us if there are still 3 PMC around.
We acknowledge that activity was (and still is) low, but there are still at least
3 PMC members around to answer questions and fix bugs.
- Activity is still fairly low.
## Health report:
- It is fair to say that the project is in "maintenance mode" at the moment. There are
still enough PMC members around, but activity is low.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 11 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Bram de Kruijff on Mon Jul 08 2013
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 12 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Bram Pouwelse at Thu Feb 25 2016
- February 9th, 2016: ACE 2.1.0 release.
## Mailing list activity:
- 74 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):
- 2 emails sent to list (11 in previous quarter)
- 70 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):
- 3 emails sent to list (4 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 1 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 0 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months