To be submitted to board@ December, 9th 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- No new committers since the last (August) report.
- Felix Meschberger presented Sling as part of the Content Track at ApacheCon US.
- Carsten Ziegeler presented Sling at the WJAX in November in Munic.
- Ian Boston presented Sling to and ran 1 day workshops with the Sakai Community at the 10th Sakai Conference in Boston, MA, US and the 3rd AuSakai Conference in Bathurst, NSW, AU. (note to others, if you feel that this is not appropriate, please feel free to remove
- Apache Sling Parent POM 8 has been released.
- Apache Sling Launchpad Base 2.1.0 has been released.
- Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0 has been released.
- Apache Sling JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0 has been released.
- Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.0.8 has been released.
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP 2.0.8 has been released.
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6 has been released.
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues