ATLAS-1754 - Self-Service User Interfaces for Atlas Open
Much of the value of metadata is to enable business users to locate, manage and use data effectively. Each type of user need specialized applications (user interfaces) that support their tasks. In this project we are looking at the different types of business users and defining the tasks and metadata services that each of them need. From this analysis we will build role-based user interfaces for Apache Atlas.
The JIRA ATLAS-1754 has 2 files attached.
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12865091/Pharma%20-%20Personas%20-%2017th%20June%202016.ppt - This is a powerpoint showing different personas around a pharmaceutical company. Within this list, the most interesting personas are likely to be:
- Callie Quartile - Data Scientist
- Tessa Tube - Researcher (citizen analyst and data owner)
- Tania Tidy - Clinical Records Clerk (data steward)
- Jules Keeper - Chief Data Officer
- Faith Broker - Auditor
- Ivor Padlock - Security Officer
- Erin Overview - Information Architect
- Peter Profile - Information Analyst
- Bob Nitter - Integration Architect/Developer (API developer)
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12865098/Pharma%20-%20Personas%20and%20Roles%20in%20Action%20-%204th%20July%202016.pptx - This is a powerpoint showing these personas in action illustrating various use cases.
<more to come>