A list of links to Cocoon tutorials elsewhere on the web.
You might want to check HowTos for info contained within this Wiki.
- First Steps with Cocoon : Beginners track on the main Cocoon site.
- Cocoon 2 at the TriXML 2003 Conference labs - Introduces the very basic concepts.
- Introduction to Cocoon 2 – Cocoon is a Java server framework that allows the dynamic publishing of XML content using XSLT transformations.
- Working with XML Server Pages in Apache Cocoon 2 – Introduces XML Server Pages (XSP), the Cocoon technology for generating dynamic XML content.
Cocoon 2: Build database-driven sites – how to use Cocoon 2 to generate and publish XML and HTML content based on database data [Note that the text of this tutorial is not available online – you have to register for it]
- XSL Tutorial and FAQ Links – A list of XSL help, faq, and tutorial websites by Xmeta
- XSP Einführung Tutorial – how to write XSPs
- Cocoon Logicsheet Tutorial – how to use and write logicsheets
- Cocoon 2 Tutorial – an introduction to Cocoon 2 by Stephan Niedermeier
- (broken) Introduction to Cocoon2 – an introduction to Cocoon2: installation, configuration, example of xsp, ESQL Logicsheet and personal Logicsheet.
- (broken) Servlet + XSLT vs Cocoon2 + XSP – an example of how Cocoon2 and XSP may successfully replace XSLT and explicit servlet writing (we use the Request Logicsheet).
- (broken) Internationalization with Cocoon2 – how to manage call to different stylesheets (each for one specified language) with RequestParamAction and RequestSelector.
- (broken) Internationalization with Cocoon2 (part2) --how to use Transformeri118n and LocaleAction.
- Introduction to Cocoon – a small introduction to Cocoon: installation with Tomcat and example.