These results are of a community survey conducted in November 2022. The survey was advertised on Dev at fineract.apache and was open for 12 days.
(This question was open ended, after the first 6 answers.)
What's your Vision for the project?:
- Strong software system for the poorly equipped sub-Saharan finance system.
- Fineract to become a standard application for loans, accounts and transactions in the world.
- My vision is the same project but with proper documentation kept in only one place. The apis are currently on the dead link https://demo.mifos.io/api-docs/apiLive.htm Many links on the fineract page went stale, many resources are just titles or point to nowhere, this could be fixed.
- Streamline structure
- A solution that can service banks and all financial institutions below them
- it should be easier to deploy
- The vision is to make fineract in the same rank of banking software to serve a lot of business
- Vision is to Elevate Fineract to a full package Software which supports all type of financial sectors and functionalities.
- Fineract CN should be easily deployable on Public Cloud like GCE, AWS and Azure so that companies can use it more.
- A word class core-banking application that can rival the best in the industry
- Fineract can be the perfect toolkit for Fintechs looking to add financial elements to their toolkit
- Enterprise-strength open source fintech
- To have a strong financial platform to help reduce proverty