Thanks for your interest. If you don't see something here, please send an email to email@example.com
This is a volunteer run effort.
As a kind of quick overview for how to dig in:
- Consult the fineract web page
- Read the FAQ (frequently asked questions)
- Review the APIs and check out the features on the demo server (https://www.fineract.dev)
- Peruse some of this wiki
- Join the listserv
- Browse some of the Jira issues (aka tickets, bugs, enhancements)
- Set up dev environment (if coding) or go to a demo environment (if documentation or UI) per instructions on wiki and readme
- Dig further into wiki
- Ask questions about specific tasks or code on the list
- Before doing any code, please be sure to check in via tickets and listserv and understand the process
As a reminder this is a volunteer run effort, be respectful and only ask questions once you have read the materials, and tried to figure things out yourself.