This series of articles is intended Apache Hadoop contributors.
- How To Contribute - long article that explains how to setup a build environment and submit Apache Hadoop patches.
- Git And Hadoop
- (Optional) GitHub Integration - Hadoop GitHub integration. This article explains how to use the GitHub pull requests to submit patches.
- How to generate and push ASF web site - If you want to contribute documentation/website improvements.
- (Advanced) Hadoop Release Validation - For validating Release Candidate builds.
- (Advanced, for committers) https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToCommit
Need Further Help?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the sub-project-specific mailing lists: