JMeter Addons provided by 3rd parties
This page contains details of 3rd party add-ons, for example Maven JMeter plugins and browser add-ons.
Note that appearance on this page does not imply endorsement by the Apache JMeter project. Also, for any assistance with using the software, please contact the supplier, not the JMeter project.
For plugins that can be used with JMeter, please see the JMeterPlugins page.
Feel free to add details of any relevant add-ons for use with JMeter, but please keep the entries brief.
- JMeterMavenPlugin - user-contributed plugin for running JMeter in Maven
- http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/ - Using JMeter from Ant. (now included in JMeter in the extras directory)
- https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin - This plugin allows you to capture reports from JMeter and JUnit . Jenkins will generate graphic charts with the trend report of performance and robustness.
Cloud related plugins
- https://github.com/oliverlloyd/jmeter-ec2 - Automates running Apache JMeter on Amazon EC2
- https://github.com/flood-io/ruby-jmeter - Ruby based DSL for JMeter
- http://www.badboy.com.au/ - A browser recording tool that can output JMeter test files
- Toggle IE proxy settings - adds a button to the IE toolbar which enables and disables the proxy
- https://github.com/ponomandr/jmeter-idea-plugin - Open JMeter files with JMeter in Intellij IDEA