If you are looking to get started joining the Apache Metron community, this is a great place to start.
Apache Metron Community Resources
|User Mailing Listfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dev Mailing Listemail@example.com|
|Apache Metron Github||https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron|
|Apache Metron JIRA||https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/metron/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel|
|Community Member List||Member List|
Join the Community - Geting Started
Follow the below steps to get started joining and contributing.
- Subscribe to the Apache Metron user mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending an email to email@example.com with “subscribe” in the subject field. This mailing list is if you have questions around installation, run into issues, have general questions, etc.
- Subscribe to the Apache Metron dev mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending an email to email@example.com with “subscribe” in the subject field. This mailing list is for contributors who have questions about stuff like architecture or want to contribute.
- Introduce yourself on the user mailing list.
- Become familiar with the Metron code base: https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron
- Spin up Metron on single node VM as described above.
- Join the Metron IRC Channel: apache-metron
- Setup your development environment using the following instructions: Metron Development Environment Setup Instructions