If you are looking to get started joining the Apache Metron community, this is a great place to start.
Apache Metron Community Resources
|User Mailing Listfirstname.lastname@example.org; Subscribe or view archives|
|Dev Mailing Listemail@example.com; Subscribe or view archives|
|Issues Mailing Listfirstname.lastname@example.org; Subscribe or view archives|
|Apache Metron Github||https://github.com/apache/metron|
|Apache Metron JIRA||https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/metron|
|Community Member List||Member List|
Join the Community - Geting Started
Follow the below steps to get started joining and contributing.
- Subscribe to the Apache Metron user mailing list, if you have questions about the capabilities and usage of Apache Metron.
- Subscribe to the Apache Metron dev mailing list, if you are interested in contributing to development discussions of Apache Metron.
- Subscribe to the Apache Metron issues mailing list, if you are interested in following the day-to-day development activities of Apache Metron.
- Introduce yourself on the user mailing list.
- Become familiar with the Metron code base: https://github.com/apache/metron
- Spin up Metron on single node VM as described above.
- Join the Metron IRC Channel: apache-metron
- Setup your development environment using the following instructions: Metron Development Environment Setup Instructions