As a new committer you have been directly granted permissions (via LDAP groups) to most of the resources that the other Sling committers have.
There are several external systems that you need to be added manually to, if you need the corresponding features:
- GitHub, to allow pushing directly to github.com and merging from the UI . This is self-service - you need to link your GitHub and ASF accounts from https://gitbox.apache.org/
- SonarCloud, to allow configuring Sling projects. See SonarCloud analysis for details
- NPM credentials, see Publishing packages on npmjs.com
- DockerHub ( ask on dev@sling )
- Symantec Code Signing (ask on dev@sling )