Contribution use case scenarios
- Two contributions, where C1 defines and exports CompositeA and C2 imports and reference it trough a <implementation.composite>
- Two contributions, where C1 defines a WSDL contract and export it's namespace, and C2 imports and reference it through a ws-binding.
- Two contributions, where C1 defines some interfaces and export it's package, and C2 imports and reference these interfaces
- If a Contribution C1 defines and exports artifacts, it MUST be contributed before another contribution can import these artifacts, otherwise resolutions won't work.
- Resolution is happening first locally, and then on imported contributions.
- Import locations are being mapped to contribution URIs