VCL is a modular cloud computing platform which dynamically provisions and brokers remote access to compute resources including virtual machines, bare-metal computers, and resources in other cloud platforms. A self-service web portal is used to request resources and for administration. VCL became a TLP on June 20, 2012.
- A discusstion to invite Young Oh as a commiter was conducted on the private list in November. He accepted and was voted in as a committer on November, 27, 2013. His account was created and an announcement was made to the dev list.
- The community continues to work to attract development contributions and eventually additional committers.
- Work continues on a provisioning module to support OpensStack Essex.
- Work continues to fix some minor issues. We hope to create a release before the next board meeting.
- Subscribers to the user list: 163
- Posts to user list, 9/13-12/13: 155
- Subscribers to the dev list: 135
- Posts to dev list, 9/13-12/13: 146
- Committers: 8 (+1)
- PMC members: 4
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.