This section is organized as given below:
- Development environment — This section provides guides for installing development tools, setting up the development environment, and server runtime configuration changes.
- Configuring your development environment — This page describes various options to configure your development environment.
- Installing Geronimo Eclipse Plugin — This page describes how to install the current release of the GEP (GEP 3.0-M1).
- Installing OSGi Application Development tools — The OSGi Application Development tools for Eclipse helps you develop and build dynamic, modular OSGi applications.
- Fast and easy development — This section provides a quick tutorial for developing and running applications with GEP in Geronimo.
- Tutorials — This section provides a classified guide for developing applications, including Web applications, EJB applications, JPA applications, and application clients.
- Developing application clients — This tutorial walks you through configuring, developing and deploying an application client with Eclipse and Geronimo.
- Developing Aries applications — The following tutorials walk you through creating and configuring Aries applications with Geronimo and Eclipse.
- Developing EJB applications — Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) is a platform for developing reusable and portable Java applications.
- Developing JPA applications — The Java Persistence API is a new programming model under EJB 3.0 specification (JSR220) for the management of persistence and object/relational mapping with Java EE and Java SE.
- Developing Web applications — This tutorial walks you through creating and configuring a Web application with Geronimo and Eclipse.
- Developing Web services — Web Services is a platform to build loosely coupled applications.
- Getting familiar with the development environment — This section contains a set of articles that facilitate your development, deployment and debugging of applications.