If you are new to OFBiz or come from an OFBiz version which uses Ant for building and now want to use a newer version with Gradle, here is the documentation you are looking for.
There is also a newer page for the trunk
- Though it's part of the CleanAll Gradle task, you might be interested by the temporary cleanAnt task which cleans old artifacts generated by Ant. This task has been removed from the trunk but is still present in the R16.11 branch hence all R16.11.* releases
- If you used to run one of the download-* Ant targets (download-PG-JDBC, download-activemq, download-mySQL-JDBC) those have been removed.
See - OFBIZ-7793Getting issue details... STATUS if interested in more details
- If you use your own custom libs (jar) shared by several of your own components you might put these libs in the lib folder just under the OFBiz root folder.
You will find a README there with more details. You might also read - OFBIZ-7910Getting issue details... STATUS for history reason.
- It's clearly documented in the README.MD and below, but you might be interested to know that the debug port is now the standard 5005 rather than previously the OFBiz specific 8091
- If you are interested by all the changes done in the context of the Ant to Gradle migration please check
OFBIZ-7534Getting issue details...
Here is README.md.html in the repository that you are reading below
Gradle Plugins that could be used to improve OFBiz code