This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Apache XML Security for Java 1.4.1 release notes
- XML Security 1.4.0 does not build with IBM's JDK. See Issue 41892.
- Cannot canonicalize with XSLT transform. See Issue 41927.
- Resolution of SAML 1.x ID attributes, incorrect namespace. See Issue 41805.
- Two text nodes with the value '\n' in succession within <ds:SignedInfo> and <ds:X509IssuerSerial>. See Issue 41474.
- org.apache.xml.security.keys.content.KeyValue.getPublicKey() returns null for DSA key. See Issue 41510.
- XMLCipher StackOverflowError. See Issue 41573.
- Cannot specify dynamically a specific JCE Provider with the DSA Signature. See Issue 41569.
- ECDSA signature value interoperability patch. See Issue 42239.
- Cannot generate signatures with the same key but different algorithms in sucession. See Issue 41520.
- Xml canonization - UTF-8 encoding issue in Xml security 1.4.0. See Issue 41462.