Tapestry 5.4.2 is a drop-in replacement for Tapestry 5.4 releases. To upgrade, just update the dependency in your build configuration (Maven POM, Gradle build script, etc.) – or Download the new JAR file -- and the new version will just work. However, please review the How to Upgrade instructions before upgrading.
Release Notes - Tapestry 5 - Version 5.4.2
- [TAP5-2544] - Using JPA EntityManager without explicit @PersistenceContext fails
- [TAP5-2565] - Enum <-> String coercion is not symmetric if enum class overrides toString()
- [TAP5-1962] - Grid JavaDoc - Explain how to use the PropertyOverrides parameter
- [TAP5-2225] - Create client-side API to call a component's event handler methods
- [TAP5-2575] - Replace json.org-licensed classes with Apache-compatible versions