These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.14 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 22.214.171.124
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- All the annotations related to validators were updated to match the implementing classes
- The JUnit plugin supports now the Convention plugin configuration (check StrutsJUnit4ConventionTestCaseTest)
- and other small improvments