Deadline: 14th of January, 2018
Builds to test:
- Linux (32b installer, 64b installer)
- Mac OS X (64b installer)
- Windows (32b installer, 64b installer)
- Note: If download refuses to start and complains about not accepted license, go to JDK 8u151 with NetBeans 8.2 page, accept license there and then download should work.
- report new bug - please choose NETBEANS project and platform - JDK Problems component
- already reported JDK specific bugs
What to test
- Install JDK and NetBeans with all 31 updates using downloaded installer.
- Run IDE with bundled JDK and in Help > About dialog make sure you are using #201609300101 NetBeans build patched with Patch 2 and 1.8.0_161-b12 Java runtime.
- If needed upgrade to distribution you need (PHP, Java EE, ...)
- Create a new project from the area you are responsible for or open some of your already existing projects.
- Compile and run the project.
- Make sure you can use the IDE normally and that you spot no regressions.
- Uninstall NetBeans.
|Testing of NetBeans 8.2 and JDK 8 Update 161 has been successfully completed.|
|Tester||Area||Operating system||64b architecture||32b architecture||Comments|
|Jiří Kovalský||Debugger||Linux Mint 18.1|
|Jiří Prox||Java Editor||Windows 7|
|Jiří Skřivánek||Profiler||Windows 8.1|
|Radek Vymětal||JUnit||Windows 10|
|Eric Barboni||Maven||Windows 10|
|Valeriy Soldatov||C/C++||Ubuntu Linux 16.04||OK|
|RCP||Linux Mint 18.3|