Welcome to the Struts Action Framework 2 wiki. The framework's official homepage is http://struts.apache.org/. There you can find documentation for the latest released version of the framework. This wiki is used for additional information as well as documentaion for the latest developing version.
About Struts Action 2
- Release Notes
- Product History
Several tutorials are available to help you get started with the framework. Once you download a distribution, be sure to try the QuickStart feature.
- SAF Step by Step
- Philip Luppens' WebWork CRUD Made Easy
- Larry Meador's CRUD with WebWork, Spring, and JSTL
- Touring the MailReader
- MailReader Training Course
- For now, SAF2 may be checked out from the incubator repository.
- What about QuickStart?
- Mailing lists
- Issue Tracking (JIRA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Apache Struts Website
- Event Calendar
Plugins, Tools, and Extensions
- IDE Plugins: Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Tools (SiteGraph, Config Browser, QuickStart)
- 3rd Party Extensions: SiteMesh, Spring, Pico, Hibernate, JSTL, JUnit, Quartz, Tiles
- J2SE 5 Support (Annotations)
- Portlets (tutorial, configuration)
- How to Contribute
- Building the Framework from Source
- Style Guide
- Project incubation page
- Who We Are
- Source code repository