Welcome to the Apache Struts Action Framework 2: Java's cutting-edge web development platform!
About Struts Action Framework 2
- Release Notes
- Product History
Several tutorials are available to help you get started with the framework. Once you download a distribution, be sure to try the QuickStart feature.
- SAF Step by Step
- Philip Luppens' WebWork CRUD Made Easy
- Larry Meador's CRUD with WebWork, Spring, and JSTL
- Touring the MailReader
- MailReader Training Course
- Portlet Tutorial
- For now, SAF2 may be checked out from the incubator repository.
- What about QuickStart?
The SAF2 documentation is maintained online, posted to the Apache Struts web site on a regular basis, and also bundled with each release. The online version represents the latest development version ("nightly build") and may document features not available in your release. See the documenation bundled with each release for the best information about the features available in that release. Release documentation is available in HTML and PDF format.
- HTML format: docs/Documentation.html
- PDF format: docs/docs.pdf
- Javadocs: docs/api/index.html
- Mailing lists
- Issue Tracking (JIRA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cookbook (code snippets)
- Apache Struts Website
- Event Calendar
Plugins, Tools, and Extensions
- J2SE 5 Support (Annotations)
- Portlets (tutorial, configuration)
- How to Contribute
- Building the Framework from Source
- Style Guide
- Project incubation page
- Who We Are
- Source code repository